Last week we released version 0.90.2 with lots of updates and fixes. Unfortunately, that version inadvertently introduced some new bugs, so today we’re releasing version 0.90.3 to squish them.
- Fixed ExtraData being reset every time a save was loaded. This caused impersistence of all the systems stored in ExtraData, such as Display configurations, the Flag order, and custom Gridlands settings.
- Fixed volume slider values not being applied on game startup
- Removed the secret settings regarding max audio voices, as making these values configurable is what caused the above bug
- Fixed error screen when changing the number of pegs on a Panel Display when there are wires attached to it
- 1x1 Panel Displays are now limited to a maximum of 3 pegs
- Fixed servers allowing the placement of some invalid component types
- Servers now have additional checks to ensure that components being placed are valid
- Server-side checks now disallow making a component a child of its own children